Wednesday 21 November 2012

Scared? Yeah...

Hey,
I am sure you are scared of things that other people don`t know or thinks is funny. I do.

I am scared of little "fichies". The small fishes that people thinks are cute, the fiches that you can catch with your hands, but I am also scared of bigger fishes to, but not sharks. Not at all, maybe a little.
Being scared of seacreatures is like the worst thing evar. I love the lake where I live, I love the lake where I have my cabin, I love the sea. But I am to scared to swim in that dark water. Fishes everywhere!

I am also scared of birds. Smal birds, not eagles. BIRDS! Omg... I cant even walk in the park among sea gulls, I get too scared. I like the sound of them, though.

My biggest fear is nightmares. Sometimes I cant sleep, because I am to scared of the little chance that a nightmare can appear.

I love dark places, I love being lost, I love spiders, I like snakes, maybe I am just not normal?

Q: What are you afraid of?



Sorry, for my bad English. I am from Norway.
//Luna. Stay tuned♥

2 comments:

  1. Mange ting...
    Mørke, speil, slenderman, ''spøkelser'', klovner..
    Sånner creapye ting xc
    SV; Tusen takk for kommentarene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så kul blogg!!
    Spøkelser og gærninger :-P

    ReplyDelete