Thursday 22 November 2012

Camera journey

Hey,
Today I looked threw all of my photos and edited a lot.This is some of the results, ENJOY :3
[Remember that all pictures are taken by me, not you. Do not use with out permission. Okay?] 

I took this at Notting Hill marked. I actually went buying one of those. So if you are going to London, make sure you visit Camden Marked and Notting Hill marked, so much fun and cameras.  
Random picture of one of my cameras c:



I fell in love with this place. Omg, I went totally crazy with my camera, spamming pictures. Luckily there was nobody home ...

Walking my dog in the woods.


Don`t know why I like it so much, Its just ... normal. [London]

This is just my meme, Norwegian, school book, and my awesome fangirl background. 


Sorry for my bad English. I am from Norway ;P

Q: Did you like them?

Please comment, share on social media or tell your friends, if you liked it c:
//Luna. Stay tuned♥

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, der var eg og, i april, men kjøpte ingen kamera for hylla er full-.-
    Men fant mykje anna fint :D

    ReplyDelete