Wednesday 28 November 2012

I want to be a god when I grow up.

Hey,
So today I figured out that I want to speak about religions c:

I am not that religious and I have nothing against religious people, but sometimes I think people do stupid things for their religion. And when I say stupid, I mean stupid as killing, war and treat women terrible.
I am for revolution, but not for war against other religions. Religion is not changing with war, people are not going to stop thinking and believe in their religion. A revolution is a "changewar".

I am from a Christian family, and if someone need to know my religion. I just answer with a short;" I am Christian". I am not proud of it, but its nothing wrong with it either. Its just that I didt choose it for myself.

My own religion is the science way. The way that I mean is the right way. The correct religion, for me.


A Norse god that I drew in a boring class.


Where I live, Norway my forefathers where Vikings.
Maybe you have heard about the Vikings, maybe not. Google it. They believed  in something that is called Norrøn mytologi, or in English Norse mythology.
I think I would have it much better if I lived in that time of history, because I would love to know that Magic actually exist. In 2012, we know things about BBT and the Humans, that Vikings did`t know. Normal people had to image n all this questions that we now know the answer to. All this answers they believed in where their religion. But maybe, their answers where right, and our wrong. Maybe the gods exits, and the world where made of a giants body parts.

In Norse M. they believed in many different gods that did different things for the world. Norse M. is almost the same as Greek Mythology. That`s why I love the Percy Jackson series. Omg, it`s so good. Love gods :3
I want to be a god when I grow up c:



Q: What`s your religion?  Proud of it?


Sorry, for my bad English, i am from Norway..

//Luna♥♥ Stay tuned

2 comments:

  1. Kjempebra skrevet! Jeg er kristen, vet ikke akkurat om jeg er stolt over det, jeg bryr vel meg ikke så mye c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bra skrevet. :) Jeg har vel egentlig ingen religion, greier liksom ikke helt å tro på noen av dem. Hehe :P

    ReplyDelete