Thursday 6 December 2012

The Internet is back! :D

Hey, 
Do like Christmas? Do you Celebrate Christmas?
I do, but I am not that big ChristmasCelebrater. I love the feeling of freetime and stuff, but I like the normal food better than Christmas food....Also the thing is that I need Internet, and where we celebrate it`s not Internet at all. You cant nearly call someone and that`s the worst feeling in life. Being offline  Not connected.

Today my Internet got down, and I don`t get I back before now. I was stressed and nervous, I need internet for my homework, I need internet to live. Yes, I am a InternetNerd and a little bit more addicted than others, but I am honest. I can be myself, TheInternetNerd.

If I can choose food c```:

Real picture, screenshot. Yes, I know... Norwegian. D```: Norge - Norway c`:



Q:  Do you like being "Offline" ?
//Luna♥♥ Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment